2020-01-30T09:56:56.000-08:00January 30 2020, at 09:56 AM PST,
Posted today you will find MYAS Midwest Regional Meet information and event file. NLAC will need your entries by February 26th as this is a first come first serve meet with a 1300 swimmer entry cap. Please look the information over closely as there are numerous changes. The age up date of the meet is the 1st day of the meet; March 28th. Code of conduct will be moved to an online signature system. Since the payment is a flat $40 per swimmer, NLAC will need swimmer payments by March 3rd. Every swimmer must submit a qualifying time that was achieved in a meet during the 2019-2020 season, season ending August 2020. (NLAC submits proof of time for all swims with our entry).
2019-10-09T12:56:39.000-07:00October 09 2019, at 12:56 PM PDT,
In the documents section you will find Athlete Registration forms for the 2020 season. Please talk to your coach if you have questions. We have added an instruction document in the document section explaining the registration process in detail.
A few reminders;
• All swimmer registrations must be sent to NLAC Administrator, (Rob Meyer), with correct fees and NLAC application
• All Swimmers MUST be members of a CWSC team which is a NLAC member. All registrations must be signed by the swimmer's USA Swimming certified coach
• Allow 2 weeks for registrations to be processed by NLAC and USA Swimming
• Yearly registration Sept 1 thru the 2nd Dec 31, (16 months)
• Summer season registration April 1- August 26
• Reduced rate OUTREACH registration available. Please read instructions carefully.